Friday, October 10, 2008

A Picture of Health

Tyler had his 3 year well visit today. It was with a different doctor (his was on maternity leave) and I didn't really care for her because she didn't have much to say. Maybe as the kids get older there just isn't that much to be concerned with? I'm not sure. Tyler measured out to be in the 50% for both height and weight. I guess that's great for the weight since he's always been on the low 25% end. But it seems like he's "shrinking" on the height since he's mostly been in the 85%-75%. The doctor didn't seem too concerned with it when I brought it to her attention saying something about how the charts change at this age and they really aren't all that accurate. OK then why do you use them? Anyway Tyler really isn't shrinking he did grow about an inch and a half in the last year, he's now 36 3/4. I guess that's why he's been wearing 2T's for so long. He weighs 31 lbs exactly and I think he still looks skinny but I guess he's not. Thank goodness for adjustable waist pants! And like I said the doctor didn't impress me. She asked questions that seemed to pertain more to Kendall than Tyler. "Does he pretend play, does he eat?" Yes and so does my 17 month old. What a ding bat. I hope I don't have her for Kendall's 18 month well check at the end of the month. Anyway here's to another year of good health!

2 comments:

The Cruz Family said...

Glad to hear he is doing well! I hear ya on the adjustable waist pants. Jason can wear a 3T or 4T in length but needs like an 18 month waist, lol! We couldn't survive without adjustable waist everything! I wish I had his problems!

Agrella family said...

Ya,charts...I am not so sure but you know they go by averages of kids that age...so maybe in your area the kids are taller?? Anyway, I feel like Massimo is growing like weeds but I agree, we need those adjustable pants, too because he's got such a skinny waist but is tall (I think he has hit 41" now!)...it's crazy!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!