Friday, October 17, 2008

Close To My Heart


Well my stuff finally came in today. There is so much, I'm so excited I just want to scrap it all right now but I guess I need to save it so I can use it at any home gatherings I can book. I'm really nervous about how good I'll be at this but my goal is if I can just get enough sales to keep my discount, I'll be one happy scrapper! So my website is all up and running so friends and family can order directly online if you'd like. I really like the product and if you enjoy crafty stuff then you'll enjoy the product too. And for those who don't like scrapping then consider things as gifts! OK that's my sales pitch. Visit me at http://michelequattrin.myctmh.com

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!