Friday, October 3, 2008

Hurry Hurry Drive the Firetruck....

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding! Thursday Tyler's preschool class had their first field trip and they went to the Shrewsbury Fire Station. It was super fun, but I have to admit I wanted to slide down the pole and they didn't have one. What's up with that? Anyway all the kids got to hop into the firetrucks and look around.








Then we watched as one of the firemen went from work uniform to his fire safety gear or whatever it's called. Tyler did NOT want him to put the mask on at all. He got completely freaked out and once firefighter Sean put on the mask Tyler said "I want to go to Friendly's" He was done. But we finished touring the new station (I guess they just moved into it this year sometime and I was told the old station was haunted by a former fire chief. Interesting...... ) and then Tyler and I went to lunch at Friendly's. It was a real treat to be able to something with just him and I (and well I guess the whole preschool class).

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!