Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All About Me--7 random things you might or might not want to know

I'm not sure how this "tagging" thing works in the blog land but my guess is I read it in the post that my friend "tags" me in and then I'm supposed to do it in my own blog. So here I go, (thanks Jennifer!) Seven random things about me:



1. I'm shy (stop laughing!) I am, but no one and I mean NO ONE believes me when I say this. (if you all just knew the anxiety I go through talking to new people, I need a therapist!)

2. I don't think I have OCD but I have OCD tendencies. I have to have things in order and I do things in order. I write everything down and complete things in order of when I wrote them down. It's really quite strange. When I was in high school/college I used to line up my lipsticks and would rotate them on a daily basis of when I wore them. I would freak out if they got knocked over. Maybe I shouldn't share this info, again I need a therapist!

3. I hate chocolate cake, chocolate icing and chocolate ice cream, but I don't necessarily hate chocolate.

4. In high school I was arrested for petty theft. I stole an orange pylon off Magnolia Ave. where they were barricading the new "no cruising" law. My punishment was that I had to do some outrageous amount of community service (I served with a girl who was arrested for stealing over $1000 worth of clothing at the mall), I had to write an apology letter to the officer's involved and write an essay on the penal codes I violated. My dad never found this out until I wrote a short story of the event for a college class and I sent him the story via mail 500 miles away.

5. Speaking of high school I got varsity letters in both soccer and baseball. Yes baseball, they gave us stat girls letters for keeping score.

6. I've started selling Close to my Heart scrap booking stuff. I really love to scrap my memories.

7. One day in the summer of 2005 I got a call that changed my life. I lost one person that at one time meant the world to me. We had drifted apart because our lives were not going down the same paths. I know there wasn't anything more I could have done to prevent what happened but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of my younger sister, Kara.


Now I need to tag a few of you and hopefully you'll "play" along. Stephanie, Nyree, Amy, Karen, Sara and I'm going to include you too Jen (Japel) because I just know you'll be getting your blog up and running any day now!

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!