Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Noodle Noggin N Bean

Today we went with our friends to one of Tyler's favorite indoor play places, Noodle Noggin N Bean. It's a super neat place with lots of different themed rooms to play in. This was the first time Kendall actually got to enjoy it since she's finally walking all over. It was a bit "emotional" when I had to tear her away from something she was enjoying so we could follow brother into another room. Tyler at one point wanted to go into the mommy and me class they were having so we gave it a try but Kendall wanted nothing to do with it and proceeded out the door. "Bye" she says waving and walking out. I followed her out the door and Tyler came running telling me he wanted to stay in the class. I said OK fine go sit on the rug and so he did and I continued to follow Kendall around. (I should state the place isn't THAT big just many different rooms) The next thing I know the owner is walking around asking whose son this was. I turn around and low and behold it's Tyler. I guess he went to the front crying for me. What a wonderful mother I must have appeared to be especially since I was telling a fellow friend of mine when she arrived what happened and another mom who I didn't even know butted in to tell me how sad it was that he was crying and lost. I felt like telling her that once she popped out that second baby of hers (she was hugely pregnant) she'd soon find out how hard it is chasing two toddlers that want to do different things and you're just trying to make them both happy. Oh well we still had a wonderful 3 hours at NNNB we did lots of things like grocery shopping,








climbing around,








enjoyed the wooden play structures,








played a little music,








tried to climb into the water table,








played dress-up,












cooked some food, and most importantly played with our friends Hailey and Colin.








Rainy fall days aren't all bad.

2 comments:

Agrella family said...

Can you imagine chasing 3?? I know exactly what you mean when one wants to go one direction and the other wants to go in an opposite direction! I hear ya, I can't take them to any places that are like that because I would have to split myself in 3! Mothers of 1 DO NOT understand this concept!

Agrella family said...

Happy Birthday Tyler...ok, in a few days...but I may not be on in a few days so we just want to wish the little guy a big Happy Birthday! Welcome to the world of 3!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!