Friday, June 5, 2009

New Venture

Well I think I'm going to do it! I'm going to stop dreaming about it and just try and see if I can make it work. That is if I can figure it all out. I'm adding yet one more thing to my already full plate, let's call it dessert or more formally MQN Photography. That's right I'm going to try and launch into my own little business in the fiercely competitive field of photography. I know I'm not the best, but I do think I'm better than some and I really enjoy doing it so if I can make a little money on the side, then it can't be all that bad can it? Check out my new photography blog and see what I've been up to. http://mqnphotography.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!