Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lake Boon

Today after dropping Kendall off at preschool where she had to transition to a different classroom for the summer and then will transition again in the fall, Tyler and I went to the beach. Well not the ocean beach but a lake beach. It was actually a great first trip to the beach. The lake wasn't nearly as clean as Tahoe but it was slightly warmer and Tyler did eventually go into the water. Anyway we started out on the sand then went in the water for a bit then headed to the playground that was there had lunch then headed out to pick Kendall up from school. I think the only thing that would have made the trip nicer is if it was warmer and I could have gotten some color on this sad New England clam chowder of a color skin I have.

I also need to say how proud we were of Kendall today. I picked her up in her new classroom and the teacher said she did great. I sort of new she would but the great thing was . . . she peed and pooped on the toilet all day there (well all morning cause she's only there from 8:30 to 1pm) but I couldn't believe it. Not because she's not capable because she is. Every so often she'll go at home but it's never really consistent and I've told them at school before that she shows interest so by all means help her out. Every time in her old classroom they would ask and try to get her to go and she wouldn't so I was just floored that in her new classroom with new teachers she had no problems going all day. I guess the transition was good for her and she must like her new teacher. yeah Kendall!

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!