Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

So this weekend was really all about Kevin. Yesterday was his birthday and today Father's Day. I can tell you this if I were in his shoes I would have been MILKING it. I do anyway but with two "holidays" in a row you've got to take advantage. So what does Kevin do today (when I would have requested to stay in bed and sleep)? He decides he wants to go to the gym and takes the kids with (they go in Child watch) but then he takes them to the Naz for a little bit as well. (an indoor climbing tree at the Y). So that gives me a few hours at home alone, Happy Father's Day to ME! Kevin really is a great dad to both Tyler and Kendall. They love him so much, as do I. Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!