Thursday, June 25, 2009

Freedom Trail

With "Auntie" Boswell visiting from San Francisco, we've been trying to get her all around the MA area. Yesterday we went to Harvard and today we did the Freedom Trail. Tyler was quite the trooper. We didn't finish it but we managed to see a few sites and experience a bit of Boston before we had to head back home to pick up Kendall from school. The trail starts off in Boston Commons. The commons is basically Boston's version of Central Park or Golden Gate park in SF. Here we saw this old Italian man feeding the squirrels chex mix. Now I wasn't going to let Tyler feed the little guy but the squirrel actually gently took the snack out of the old mans hand so I let Tyler try and the another one took it gently out of Tyler's hand. I couldn't believe it. Of course I had to tell Tyler that not all squirrels are nice so stay away from them at any other time. Next stop is the State House, here Tyler is walking up the stairs.








Then we went into a few churches. Finally Tyler decided to stand in opposition.












We had a good time but I'm not sure I'd want to do it again with the kids. I guess in small doses it will be ok. Tomorrow Boswell and I will be heading to Newburyport for some yummy MA seafood. I'm thinking lobsta!

1 comment:

Sunshineboz said...

You both were troopers! I loved my visit, Anderson is a great tour guide! Thanks again!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!