Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today was Kevin's birthday and we celebrated with his favorite cake, yellow with chocolate frosting. Good thing that can be made out of a box. Tyler wanted him to have a blue cake but . . . that just wasn't going to work so we compromised on blue candles. I wanted to get the big number candles but they were out of the 4's. So I think I should have made a bigger cake to hold all 43 of those blue candles. Tyler had to help him blow them all out but Kendall just helped eating the cake.








Happy Birthday to the best Daddy! Oh and in case you were wondering what he got for his birthday, he'll be getting my old GPS. Hey that's what happens when I'm not making any money yet, he'll just have to wait until my little business picks up, of course I already have a list of new lenses I want but I digress.

1 comment:

The Cruz Family said...

What is it with boys and blue cake? Jason had to have blue cake for his class party. He wants blue everything these days, lol!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!