Saturday, April 11, 2009

So . . . What About The Kids?

So in case you were wondering what the kids were up to while Kevin and I relaxed on the beach, I thought I'd fill you in. Well let me just tell you the kids were busy. . . they just loved having Aunties Didi (aka Dee Dee Didi) and Kathy and cousins Abby and Joe Joe here. Even tonight as everyone is packing up, Tyler told me he was going to miss them. Along with the usual routine of swim class and school they all still managed to go to Harvard one day and Rhode Island the next! They sent us this picture while we were gone and the first thing I noticed was where they were. Our kids have now seen more of New England in the four days that we were gone than in the almost two years we've lived here. Mommy needs to get on the ball!

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!