Friday, April 17, 2009

All Tired Out

This was the last picture I took before I broke the lens on my camera. I was taking the camera with me on our first venture to the park this season. Put the camera in the bag, picked up kid, picked up bag, out plopped camera. I thought it was fine until I got to the park and the camera wouldn't focus. Luckily I was already supposed to be getting a new nicer zoom lens for my birthday and because my wonderful husband likes to procrastinate this all worked out perfect. I found the lens he was going to buy me significantly cheaper someplace else so I was able to buy a nicer replacement lens and the super cool new zoom lens. Now I just have to wait for them to arrive. So needless to say I probably won't post anything until I'm able to take pictures again.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the picture. Now I know what happen to your camera. On FB I asked, and on your blog I read the answere. Pretty cool how all this technology keeps us in touch!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!