Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to you, happy birth . . .

"No don't sing it!" Yes this is the first thing my lovely daughter said to me when I walked into her room this morning singing happy birthday to you. Uhm I'm wondering if this is just a sign of things to come. Terrible Two's bring it on! I couldn't take any new birthday pictures today so I'll have to do a year in review. Here she is last year when she turned one.

And here are some of my favorites throughout the year that I took. Happy Birthday Kendall to the sweet (mostly) little girl I always knew I wanted.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love this post and love the pictures. She is simply adorable! I hear ya about the terrible twos though, Brayden is in the same boat!

Sally HP said...

Seriously, my eyes teared up when I read the "little girl I always knew I wanted..." she is so beautiful!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!