Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First Pony Ride

Last Sunday we went on what was our first of many trips to Davis Farmland this season. Sad that I still have no camera we were able to get a few of Kendall on her first pony ride with Kevin's cell phone. I had to walk around with her because I wasn't so sure she'd stay on by herself. And the pony didn't like me getting too close to his rear he kept hip checking me. Anyway the kids had fun and are looking forward to all the trips they plan on making with our season passes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!