Saturday, May 17, 2008

Waterboy

Well Kevin has left us yet again to go on another week long business trip. This time to San Diego. Personally I think he's just trying to get away from the New England rain and enjoy some California sunshine. Since Kevin left this morning I had to take Tyler to his swim lessons and let me tell you he is a nut! All he wants to do is jump off the side of the pool into the water unassisted. I tried to hold onto him and all he would say is "go away, mommy". So I let him jump. He wanted nothing to do with "wheels on the bus" or "motor boat" during class. He still can't really swim by himself but he's well on his way. Hopefully soon we can put him in a class by himself so mommy doesn't have to get into the cold water with him. Wish I could have taken pictures.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!