Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's day around here was pretty uneventful except that I slept in until 8:00am and Kevin fed the kids breakfast. Next year though I think I'm sleeping in until 9! I also received a lovely charm bracelet. It has my initials on the center charm and the kids name and birth dates on their own charm. Tyler was very excited that he bought it for me and then wondered where his was.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the wonderful moms in my life. From my own mom who isn't perfect, I've learned neither am I; to Renee, my step-mother, thanks for taking me in as your own. And to my mother-in-law, who Kevin has been learning I'm quite like, thanks for raising such a wonderful man. Also to all my friends who were mother's before me, what would I do without all the advice and to the mother's who became mother's at the same time, I feel a common bond that I won't easily forget. Lastly to my friends who have become and will become mother's after me, please ask me for advice so I can feel like other's think I've done something right! Happy Mother's Day.

2 comments:

gina b said...

Michele -

Hello sounds like you had a great Mother's day cherish all those special moments with those precious angel's, they are truley a gift from God!!


Miss you all
Love, Gina B.

The Cruz Family said...

Happy Mother's Day, Michele!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!