Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Chop

Well here I was before my wonderful spa day. And let me tell you every day should be like this. I started the day with a foot bath, then onto a massage and a facial. Lunch was served and then I had a pedicure and manicure. Then it was on to my hairstylst and she couldn't believe I was going to go through with it but I showed her the picture and then boom.... 8 inches GONE just like that. I think I look 20 years older but maybe after I style it myself I'll like it better.
Now Kevin and I on our way to dinner. I think it's our first "date" since we moved here.

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!