Thursday, May 22, 2008

Walk(er) the Line

Well we haven't been up to much this week, just the same ol' preschool for Tyler, swim lessons & Gymboree for Kendall. We did go visit Tyler's new preschool today and met his new teacher and spent some time in the classroom. I think Tyler will adjust fine. We weren't able to go about our normal activities this afternoon because we needed to stay home for the electrical inspector who we've been waiting a week to come by. The basement has been at a standstill. Anyway we spent some much needed time outdoors just playing around. I put Kendall in a walker that a friend gave us to try out a few months ago. She never thought much of it and could only go backwards so I pretty much gave up on it. But since we were outside I didn't want her crawling around on the driveway so I thought we'd try out the walker again. Boy oh boy did she have fun. The pictures don't really reveal how much fun she was having. But I had to watch her, she was moving and moving fast going forward. I was a afraid she was going to go off into the wooded section. She just screamed in delight chasing Tyler and just "walking" non-stop. I hope this means that once she actually starts walking she'll be in a much better mood. One can only hope!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Kendall is so cute. She looks so tall in these pictures. So, I have to ask...how do you get the pictures in your post to surround the writing you do? I love how that looks and on mine I can't make it do that. The pictures just get grouped all together with the writing on the bottom.

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!