Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pick the "Do"

So for anyone who has noticed under my "upcoming May events" I have a spa day on May 31st planned courtesy of my wonderful husband Kevin. (This is what I always get when he can't think of what to get me for my birthday, I'm not complaining though!) Anyway with this package it includes a haircut and since this is where I go anyway I figured what a great time to update my look. So I'm chopping off my hair, just in time for summer! Here are the three looks and I'm hoping you'll scroll down and help me make my decision in my new nifty poll.








(c)Retna ltd

And yes I know even after I get my haircut I'm not going to actually look like these women!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I already voted, but I had to comment on what a cute idea that was, to have a poll. Remember to post a picture of yourself after, I can't wait to see the new you!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!