Sunday, May 17, 2009

Playtown Express

I'm pretty sure I have another blog post with this same title but oh well, I'm not feeling too creative right now. Anyway we were invited to a super fun birthday party today at Playtown express. It had been awhile since we've been there and they changed it around a bit.
They still have the bounce houses which the kids LOVE but they also have this new bouncy slide. Kendall wanted to go down and because she is my little daredevil and has no fear I knew it would be ok to let her up, I knew I wouldn't have to go up after her. And sure enough she climbed right up and slid right down and when she got to the bottom she said "Again?" Tyler at her age would never have gone up. Or I should say he would never have came down without my assistance. Of course he had no problem doing it now. We sure did have a fun afternoon.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!