Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mommy's Day!

First off let me thank all the mother's in my life for everything they have taught me about being a mother. All the good, the bad and the ugly help me be a better mom. I especially want to thank all my friends who are mother's because really hearing everyone else's trials and tribulations make me feel like less of a failure and I think maybe I'm not so bad after all. Only time will tell of course. Anyway I told Kevin that I wanted to sleep in and have breakfast in bed and that's exactly what I got. Of course I had to remind him of breakfast in bed at about 8 when Kendall came in to give me a kissy. Then of course when he brought me my English Muffin and Peanut Butter he opens all the shutters and the kids climb in bed with me. I never said I was getting up. I just wanted some food so I could go back to bed. These pictures would have been super cute if Kevin knew how to work my camera.
(I think I'm going to have to send him to photo class)
I wasn't going to post them because they are so blurry but thought what the heck this was what sleeping in and breakfast in bed means for my family at 8am. One of the reasons the pictures are so blurry is because the kids were going nuts jumping around and hiding under the covers. By the way I did go back to sleep and slept until 10am so that was beautiful and then we headed to the "local" Mexican restaurant for lunch. And then came back just in time for naps. All in all this was a great day. Happy Mother's Day everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's funny how every mom I know requested to sleep in! I slept most of the day, lol!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!