Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Different Kind of Dress-Up

You may be looking at that little hand holding the purse thinking look Kendall even has a ring on her little fingers. But aha it's not Kendall playing dress-up this time it's Tyler! Doesn't he make a pretty princess? He asked if I would dress him up in Kendall's new princess attire this afternoon and my first reaction was (I'm not proud of this but) Oh dear God. So then I thought I either dress him up in the princess get up and take pictures of him (of course) so he can have proof when he needs therapy later in life or I could deprive him of the princess dress-up and he'll have to seek therapy later in life. I figured either way he was going to end up in therapy having me as a mother so I better get the most of it and grabbed the camera and headed to the basement for some good times. We even had the shoes and tiara.
We tried the earrings but Tyler didn't like those so much. Tyler actually liked the idea of me taking pictures of him and he thought the whole thing was quite funny. Then the phone rang and it was one of our friends and I said to them "want to come over to play for awhile" and the next thing I knew Tyler was stripped and out of the dress and waiting outside for his friends to come over. I have to say I don't think Tyler will wear the dress too much though, not because he's a boys boy or anything but because I honestly think he's just too lazy to have to dress himself.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!