Thursday, July 17, 2008

Splash Pad Fun

Davis Farmland is more than just a farm. It has this giant oasis of a splash pad. It was great when we got there as it opened because there weren't many kids but by noon there were just too many. We met up with some friends of ours and so it was pretty easy to spot out which one was mine. But I knew it was time to go when I looked down at Kendall and looked back up at Tyler 2 seconds later and he was gone. My heart raced, I just couldn't see him in the mass of kids and it was a little more than I could handle by myself. (Our friends had just left with their little ones). Of course he was fine just running around but as soon as I saw him I said 5 minutes and we left. What will I do next year when they are both running in two different directions? Anyway while we were there we did have a blast. Kendall played at this giant water table almost the whole time.
Tyler ran around like a mad man through all the sprinklers.










As you can see the concrete didn't have any effect on getting Kendall to walk or slowing her down to explore other areas.








She was pretty amazed with the water just coming up from under the ground. Even though Tyler was so busy all over the place he still managed to find some time to give Kendall some love.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!