Friday, July 18, 2008

Helmet Head

So I realized it was time to buy Tyler a helmet when I saw our new next door neighbor's kids (3 & 4 years old) were wearing one and they were just on kids push scooters. OK I guess I didn't think about him falling off his trike and splitting his head open quite yet. Then I see Tyler riding down the slope on the driveway feet up singing WEEEEEEE! Ya OK I made a beeline to Toys R Us. And a good thing too since he fell on his head running from me while I tried to take pictures of him with his new Thomas the Train helmet on.









I hope it's not going to matter that he's a little top heavy now.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Do you know we still do not wear helmets all the time, I know I am a neglectfull mom, but so far we have not had the need. My girls do not go out of their comfort zone. Their idea of fast is actually moving on the bike! Brett bought Haley a "real" bike, without training wheeles and she has yet to master it! Brayden will probably be different! He already bumps his head on everything!

Agrella family said...

Wow I am so impressed with your blog...the kids are so cute and everyone just seems so happy!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!