Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Trails

We haven't really been up to much or I should say nothing that has inspired me to have my camera around. We've been super busy with Tyler's new school (he loves it), our Music Together class (both kids really enjoy it), drop in playtime & playgroups (which is great since Kendall isn't walking yet and I hate taking her to the park), Kendall's Baby Tree house class (lots of new friends for her) and swim lessons. So we're very busy just not picture inspiring busy. Anyway today we went for a little walk around our neighborhood. When both kids nap past 4pm that's about all we have time for. Tyler loved picking "flowers" for Kendall and I think excited that I actually let him walk in the brush to get them. Kendall was thrilled with her little token of affection.









Tyler even took over the reigns of the wagon until we had to go up hill five feet later. Tyler had a blast doing things mommy usually never lets him do like "climbing" a fence. What mommy won't do for a photo op.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I had to comment of these beautiful pictures. I love Tyler in the middle of all those flowers, weeds!?! You should frame those.

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!