Monday, July 28, 2008

Just a Trim, Please.

Well I think you all saw the "before" pictures of Kendall's hair from the post a couple of weeks ago. We finally took her to get her haircut yesterday. I say cut but really it was a little less than a trim. I think the woman must have had some irate mother before me because she was a little to cautious with Kendall's hair. I told her I only wanted it trimmed because I really do want it to grow out but I still thought she'd cut more off or give it more of a "style" (maybe that was just wishful thinking on my behalf, and poof Kendall would have all this hair). She kept asking me "how's that" and I was like "ya OK" but really what do I know. If it wasn't for the little baggy of hair she kept for me I wouldn't have thought she cut any. I guess it's better than the alternative and Kendall's hair could have ended up worse than Frankenstein's.










Anyway Kendall did really well until the blow dryer came out and then it wasn't pretty but since she hardly has any hair it didn't take long to dry it. Hopefully more will grow soon.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

she is so cute, and the hair cut is cute. I can see a difference, it looks cleaned up!

We are the Matthews! said...

She is adorable!! I remember the days of no hair. Now it's a pain to fix everyday! Your basement is HUGE! I love the colors you picked. It will be a great space for the kids.

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!