Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Just as I said wonderful things to our mother's out there, I want to say wonderful things to our Father's out there. Without these great men, my life wouldn't be half as nice as it is. I feel so very lucky to have my dad as a father. I'll never forget all his support with my ballet, gymnastics, softball, etc. I don't think he ever once missed a softball game. I was just reminiscing to a friend of mine about birthday parties and how one year I really wanted to hand out goody bags to all my friends that included all this stuff from "Hello Kitty". Here was this single dad putting tiny pencils, stickers & erasers into these little bags and tying each one with a ribbon to give to about 10 little girls. What a sport. He did so many wonderful things that I can't even list them all but I hope he knows how much I truly appreciate him because I think it was he who made me the woman I am today. I also feel blessed to have the father in-law that I have. He obviously has been a great role model to Kevin and raised a great son amongst all those girls. Which leads me to Kevin. I couldn't ask for a better father to our children. Tyler and him are complete buds. When Kevin is around I pretty much don't matter. And that's OK because I love seeing how close their relationship is already. Kevin is my biggest support, without him I wouldn't get to do all the fun things I do with the friends I've made through this journey into motherhood. So thank you to all the dads in my life!

So this Father's day Kevin had it "real good". He got to share his breakfast with Tyler then open a couple of handmade gifts from the kids. Then he and Tyler went to Home Depot and then the grocery store. Hey it doesn't get much better than that does it? He is actually taking a nap as I write this.









I also want to shout-out a little Happy Birthday to Kevin's sister Kari. I hope she is having a wonderful day! Happy Birthday Kari!

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!