Sunday, June 22, 2008

Daddy Scissorhands

Daddy thought we'd try and save some money by buying some clippers so we (he) could cut Tyler's hair at home. Tyler's never once let anyone come near him with clippers so I have to say we were very proud of him that he let Daddy do some buzzing.
And when I say buzzing I mean BUZZ.
I guess it's not bad for daddy's first try but let me just say this I'm glad it's not Tyler's first haircut or I may have been brought to tears.
But to daddy's defense, Tyler did say he liked it. Nevertheless Kendall and mommy are staying clear of daddy and his clippers!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow, how cute is Tyler! Good job Kevin. If you lived closer I would hire you!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!