Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby it's Hot Outside

With the temperatures in the high 90's these past few days I've seriously wondered was it really THAT cold this past winter? How can someplace be so dry and cold in the winter and be so hot and humid in the summer. I feel like we went from living in the Antarctic to living in the tropics. But don't get me wrong I'm loving this heat and I have to say it's really pretty out here in the summer; everything is lush and green. I've already been laying out trying to get my California tan back. I'm sweating buckets while I'm out there but I just think I better enjoy this now because in three short months the weather will change again and before I know it the deck will be full of snow. We had the kids outside the other day enjoying the "pool" not quite the same as the one we had back in Livermore but the kids don't seem to mind.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

WOW 90'S! You are right up their with us folks over here in Nevada! We need a pool like that, looks like fun!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!