Sunday, June 20, 2010

Where to start?

Well we've had three days of dance in a row, first was the dress rehearsal where Kendall got her first trophy (perfect attendance). Then we had stage rehearsal the following day (and let me tell you Kendall was pooped at the end of this day, we were driving home and she was eating lunchables for dinner and I turned to check on her and she had a piece of cheese half way into her mouth and she was passed out) and then on Saturday was the big day! Kendall did wonderful I can't wait to get the DVD. I did see it from behind the stage. When Kendall did her finale, she took a little fall but she got right back up and continued her salute and dance. She really enjoyed herself this year and we look forward to next year too.







I also finished up her dance portraits this week too which can be viewed on my http://www.mqnphotography.com/ website, under client galleries put in the password "kendall".



Now Sunday! We celebrated not only Father's Day like everyone else but Kevin's Birthday too. I think he turned 4. (times 11 I guess) I don't think he reads this so I'll spare the "oh what a wonderful dad blah blah blah, because I told him all that in person today. But I will say we sure do miss our dads (and papa's) We've been blessed with such a wonderful caring family that I couldn't ask for anything more. Happy Father's day!

And before I forget we also finished up Tyler's football on Sunday. He had some good runs today without anyone getting his flags.














Now lets go enjoy summer!!!!!

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!