Friday, June 11, 2010

Giddy Up!

Today I took the kids for their first riding lesson. Tyler actually learned to stop the horse by himself. I was informed by Tyler he had "too much fun." He kept telling the instructor that he wanted to go riding everyday. And though Kendall was a bit scared at first she warmed up and went "riding" too. Kendall was scared at first because their horse, Clyde, kept sneezing in the stable when they were brushing him so I guess that freaked her out but after riding him outdoors she was willing to brush him again afterward. Tyler doesn't want mommy to get another dog but he asked if we could get a horse instead. hmmm I don't think so but I'd rather he ask for a horse than some rodent. Anyway I plan to take the kids for a few more lessons this summer, they had so much fun.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!