Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ice Ice Baby

Oh look at me posting two days in a row, can you keep up?Are you even paying attention? Anyway today the kids had their first Ice skating lesson of the season. As you may remember Tyler did it last year but Kendall was too young, now they are in the same class. And let me just say, Kendall rocked. She couldn't wait for me to get her skates on and then once I did she took off walking in the lobby, I remember Tyler crawled his first time. Then she was so ready to get on the ice she was going to go out without any help at first.












She still couldn't stand up by herself on the ice but stand her up and she started to move. Tyler didn't start moving his first time until the end of the season. This time Tyler I think forgot a lot of what he learned last year but he could stand himself up on the ice by himself so that was his advantage and this year Tyler actually told me he LIKED ice skating whereas last year he didn't care so much for it. That's huge in my book because I really just want the kids to have fun doing all the things we do. Oh and I'm not sure if you can tell or not by these silly pictures but my hair, Hersey chocolate brown now!

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!