Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Well I was so busy in the kitchen this morning that I didn't get to take more pictures like I wanted too. But I'm Thankful my turkey lunch/dinner/meal turned out great. Quite yummy and even Tyler actually ate some stuff this year. Kendall had two bites of mashed potatoes and a roll and she was done. Pretty much what I expected. Anyway we want to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving, we have so much to be thankful for that I can't even write it all down. My cup runeth over. Here is Tyler on what looks like a prayer: please don't make me have to eat green beans!

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!