Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Take a Bow

I know I know finally a blog post, what has been wrong with me? Well let me assure you that we have been busy busy busy. But today I finally got to get some pictures of Kendall at her new dance class. She is doing ballet and tap and loves both! And let me tell you, nothing is cuter than watching 2 year olds in dance class. I can't wait until the end of year recital, they will be doing a tap dance for it. Which is great because I think tap is Kendall's favorite.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!