Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hau'oli lā hānau, Tyler!

That's Happy Birthday Tyler!












We had a little Luau themed party for Tyler today. I just love that kids are so easily impressed. I did very little decorations but Tyler came downstairs and said "It looks beautiful!" Basically the kids played. They were able to dig in the sand for starfish, we had hot dogs, snow cones and cake.








Then we opened the gifts and boom party over. I have to say I was so proud of Tyler for saying "Thank You" to every friend as he opened the gift they gave him. I didn't even prompt him to say it, he did it all on his own. He was so gracious and the best was he got gift from a friend of a game he already had and he yelled with enthusiasm "Hullabulloo! I always wanted TWO!" He's really growing into quite the little boy, I love him so much. Happy 4th Birthday Tyler!

1 comment:

MrsClarin said...

Hauoli la hanau Tyler!! from your old buddies on the west coast. Very cute theme :)

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!