Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood

This afternoon we went the the Halloween Party that our YMCA was throwing. I'm all up for getting the most out of our costumes. I want them to wear them as much as possible before the big day. Anyway at the party they had a little parade where the kids are in groups and walk around depending on their age.

So Kendall went out as Little Red Riding Hood.





Then Tyler went out as the Big Bad Wolf. Then they asked for families so they both went out together. Then they awarded prizes and the kids won for best in the family category. Tyler and Kendall seemed so confused but so excited to get the Halloween bag filled with goodies. I actually liked when Tyler won two years ago and we got a certificate for a free class. But nevertheless now we have some neat carving tools that daddy will have to tackle because I'm all about the mess free crafts. So after wining and wanting to post about our little victory I realized I never posted our Halloween photo shoot I did. I posted on face book so some readers may have seen the pictures there but others may not have so I'll post a few here. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!