Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Apple Picking Field Trip

Not sure anyone noticed or not but I've been a little out of commission lately. That's because my computer crashed and I thought I lost everything. Thankfully I didn't just some e-mails. Then my Blackberry crashed so it's been one thing after another. But hopefully I'm up and running again. So with no further ado . . . Tyler had a field trip to Tougas Farm for a little Apple Picking today. Kendall had to join in on the fun too because she didn't have anywhere else to go. So we read the rules, took a little tractor ride to the orchards and started picking. It was pretty cold out (like in the 40's) so it wasn't all that pleasant. We rushed through it then had some freshly made apple cider donuts for snack. (after our apples of course).












I thought we were going to do some pumpkin picking but they hardly had any and the ones they had looked horrible. Hopefully I can get us in gear to get someplace to pick pumpkins before they are all gone everywhere.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!