Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Open Wide

Tyler had his very first dentist appointment. I was a little worried how today would go since he hates when we try and brush his teeth for him but he was a pro. A little apprehensive at first but pretty soon he was showing all 20 chompers without even being asked. No cavities, so I guess we're doing everything right so far. We will have to start flossing his teeth (oops, we hadn't been doing that, this should be fun). And unfortunately the dentist said that probably in 8 years Tyler will have to have braces. His teeth are already really close together and those permanent teeth will only be bigger. I guess there really isn't any avoiding braces since both Kevin and I had braces too. Kendall was at the dentist too cheering on Tyler. She kept saying "turn teeth" I hope she does as well at her appointment in a year and a half since she's my "I'm not doing what you tell me to do" child. Anyway great job Tyler!

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!