Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jolly Ol' St. Nick at the Mall

Today we went and made a little visit to the Santa at our local mall. I couldn't believe how excited Tyler was to meet him. Last year he was terrified and wouldn't go near the man; this year he could hardly stand to wait his turn to tell Santa what he hoped to get this Christmas. (a tractor with a hay trailer). Tyler really hoped to show Santa some good boy behavior, look at that love with sister. There seemed to be something different about this Santa, he almost seemed sort of genuine. Every year when I've made my pilgrimage to the mall to visit Santa, the past few years with the kids and the ones before with my best friend, the Santa's either seemed grumpy because it wasn't the sort of job they wanted or a major perv grabbing my arse. I know I know maybe I was too old to be sitting on Santa's lap in high school and college but I had to hope he'd pull through and deliver my wish lists one of those years. Anyway this year Santa was not scary, he was a very friendly man who may have just put me into the holiday spirit.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love santa pictures. Haley is still very cautious when it comes to seeing Santa, Mikayla loves it and has her list ready to tell of all she wants. Brayden will have nothing to do with him. He screams so loud it is not even worth it. I am going to try one more time this year, we will see how it goes. Did Kendall actually sit on his lap without crying!?

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!