Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Preschool Wednesday at the Ecotarium

Today we visited the Ecotarium. Who knew it was so cool? The Ecotarium is a unique indoor-outdoor museum and is located almost right around the corner from where we live. We didn't even see all it had to offer. I guess it has really nice nature trails (too cold to be outside for too long today) and has a planetarium.
We did see some of the wildlife (they had two beautiful bald eagles right at the entrance) but not all, I guess they have a polar bear somewhere. We did manage to go on the little railroad, and they had lots of fun hands-on exhibits. Tyler told me he wanted to go again but he didn't want to go to story time, or do a craft or even go on the train again. (all of which is what we did today) All he wanted to do next time he said was look at the animals. (they have lots of stuffed animals as well as live ones) hmmm, I guess I need to take him to a zoo. Anyway my favorite part of the day was actually when we were inside and they had these little benches and drawers where you open them and they had bugs, and mice and what not (all dead and stuffed) which totally gives me the willy's so I was opening them up so they could see what was inside and I was saying "ewe!" and Kendall was just right there ready to touch everything, she didn't care and Tyler says "We need to close these, I don't want baby to touch it, it's scary" and when she'd go to touch the window class he'd get all worried, "No no Kendall don't touch" and looking at me to do something. Such a cute big brother.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!