Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

The kids had a great day today showing off their new green clothes. I felt like the worse mommy though because no leprechauns visited our house. Tyler informed me some kid at school said these creatures visited his house and left gold coins. I told Tyler that leprechauns only come to your house when you're bad. I said "you don't want their fake money, they mess your house up and steal your toys, those are tricky little guys" He said . . . "oh good thing we're good then" :-) What's with these moms trying to show me up! :-) Anyway here are the kids:

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!