Sunday, March 27, 2011

American Girl






Today Kendall and I had a little girls lunch with one of our friends. We headed over to American Girl which has many people know its the new hot item for kids. They've actually been around for quite awhile. Looking at all the dolls, I feel like you can compare it a bit to the cabbage patch craze. Remember that? I'm pretty sure those dolls weren't $25 then like they are now. Anyway I'm pretty sure that eventually I will get her an American Girl. They are cute! (way cuter than cabbage patch) Anyway we lunched with a borrowed doll Ruthie and Kendall whispered to me on the way out that Ruthie didn't want to stay there. I said where does she want to go? She whispers back "home with me"

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!