Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We had a lovely Christmas. It started with leaving Santa a Coke and cookies. Then little Santa helpers had to get busy putting together Barbie house, bunk beds, keyboard stand and puppet theatre. The kids woke and were very surprised by all the great gifts they received. Tyler was the most surprised because he said to me "I can't believe Kendall got so many presents because she really wasn't that good this year" I had to explain that one. Saying Santa knows that Kendall has the potential to be a good girl and that she's just going through a stage since she's three. So yes the kids were spoiled and I think got everything they wanted and then some. Mommy was spoiled too because Daddy got me an iPad which I really wanted but didn't think I would get at all. And even Jack got a new bed! Oh and Daddy got a new iPhone 4. Anyway lots of fun was had and as I type we are getting ready for this winter blizzard to lighten up so we can go out and build a snowman! Merry Christmas to everyone!

1 comment:

Sally HP said...

Oh, wow! You weren't kidding about the explosion! I love it! Tyler is so perceptive. He doesn't miss a thing!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!