Friday, December 31, 2010

The End!

Well it's done! 365 Days and I've taken a picture every one of them. I took the kids out this morning for our final photo shoot of the year. I've told them that tomorrow I don't think I'll take a picture at all! They yelled and kissed me saying "thank you!" I guess we all need a break. But it has been a learning experience and I'm glad I did it. Though I probably won't do it again. Maybe an abbreviated version next year like once a week or something like that. I don't know I'm not committing myself to anything for awhile. Anyway feel free to take a look though all the old photos (which can be viewed on Face book) Its fun to see the transformation in my work. Anyway here is to today, the end of one thing but I have a feeling just the beginning of something else! Happy New Year everyone!

4 comments:

The Cruz Family said...

Love this!

Janice said...

You're so talented and should be proud! I will miss seeing your pictures every week.

Sally HP said...

I have loved watching your style develop. You are an amazing photographer, with such a great eye for the little details and it's made me really start looking at things. I have to say, I'm going to miss seeing your pictures so frequently! Also, I love, love, love that picture of you and Jack, I'm not sure how I missed it!

Rachel said...

Adorbs!!!

I wish I had the time for editing and setting up shots! I am afraid to try something like this for fear that I'll feel like a failure the first time I miss one, ha ha.

But your shots are just great and I'm sure the kids will love having these captured memories!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!