Monday, November 1, 2010

Tricker Treat

So we had a little aquatic theme going on here and our little trickers were a shark and a mermaid. They really enjoyed themselves this year saying it was the best Halloween ever. I think it was the first Halloween where they really understood what was going. Tyler even said before we went out (we did a little trial) "we should say thank you when they give us candy" Yes you should Tyler! We went out early (4:45) and did about 10 houses and the kids thought that was fantastic. Anyway here are some pics from our evening.

2 comments:

Sally HP said...

I love those costumes! We did our neighborhood (and early) too and it was perfect! I love that you dressed Jack. I'll have to get Dailey in on it next year ;)

Sally HP said...

I love those costumes! We did our neighborhood (and early) too and it was perfect! I love that you dressed Jack. I'll have to get Dailey in on it next year ;)

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!