Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble Gobble

We had a lovely Thanksgiving day! It's the one day a year that I actually cook. And I'm reminded why I don't cook more often. I hate to cook. I can cook, but I'm no cook. Though Tyler did tell me that I was a really good chef today. That means a lot coming from two kids that never really eat! Anyway our menu consisted of a Cheddar-Bacon Biscuits, Cider Bourbon-Glazed Roast Turkey (which was brine then Roasted) I have to say I do make a mean turkey! Sausage-Leek Corn Bread Stuffing, Buttermilk-Chive Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin Pecan Butter Pie (bad mommy forgot Tyler isn't supposed to have tree nuts but he had this same pie last year so we did it again and he was fine) and Apple Pocket Pies (this will probably be breakfast tomorrow morning). Anyway the food was a hit so it was all good. Here are some moments from our day! I even managed to get in some. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Very impressive Michele! Looks like you have a wonderful day. Beautiful family and pictures!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!