Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Show Day

Kendall had her final show today for school. We met all the Tuesday, Thursday classes at Dean Park this morning. Boy was it a hot day. I think it was close to 90 with 101% humidity at 9am. I'm not complaining though. I still LOVE it. I'll take that over any day under 40. So anyway. Kendall got up and sang all her songs with her class. She actually sang and everything. Tyler didn't even sing when he had his show last year. I tried to video it but some other little brat I mean little boy was in front of her blocking my little girl's time to shine. ugh. :-) Anyway she had a great day, singing, running obstacle courses, eating snacks (this reminds me I need to do my annual watermelon pics soon), face painting and lots of other fun things.












I'm glad we (Tyler and I) got to be there for her "special day" as Tyler said.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!