Monday, January 25, 2010

A Day in My Life

I put this up on Face book but I meant to just put it up here. Too many technologies and I'm getting confused. Anyway I thought it would be a fun challenge to "document" my day. So here goes can you see what a typical Monday looks like? The kids wake and immediately eat breakfast. Then we all get ready.












We have a small commute to Preschool and on Monday's we have Kendall's dance class. We come home for lunch where mommy will fix something good for Kendall to eat but then mommy just has a diet coke and chips usually. Mainly because I don't' want to eat what the kids are eating. During nap time I'm usually getting stuff done around the house but today I chose to knit. Yes knit. It's going to take me a LONG time to finish that scarf.












Anyway I end my day with a glass of wine because well . . . it's better than taking a Vicoden.

2 comments:

Sally HP said...

I LOVE this idea! You are truly an artist...

The Cruz Family said...

Great pics, love them all!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!