Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chef Tyler

Tyler had his first cooking class today. They made fruit roll-ups. I have to say when putting the ingredients together for one of them I about barfed. Who wants to eat a whole wheat tortilla, with cut up bananas, cinnamon and shredded cheese? ugh.... BUT I actually tasted it and it wasn't half bad. Tyler loved them, he made two one with apples and the other with the banana's. He ate quite a bit while we were there but then class was over and we had to go so we wrapped it up so Daddy could have them for Breakfast tomorrow. Oh what a lucky daddy! The class is great because I just sit back and watch. Tyler is always wanting to help me but I don't have as lot of patience in the kitchen. Tyler got to use a knife (which at home I only let him have a kiddie butter knife) The knife they use is awesome it's basically a pumpkin carving knife so they can't hurt themselves, but they think they have something "dangerous" and the best part I didn't have to clean up any mess.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!