Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow Bunnies

Well we got . . .I can't say first snow fall of the season because that actually came in October. . . but we got the first snow of December. We got a few inches too. The kids were so excited. It was cold out like 33 degrees but perfect for the kids all bundled up. Kendall told me she wanted to go "under it" and I wasn't sure what that meant but I think she thought it was a blanket. As you can see she tried to get under. Tyler wouldn't let me get any good pictures of him he kept telling me he was too busy. He was trying to help daddy shovel.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!